Reservations are not required. We’ll gladly accommodate all travelers who wander into our lair. However it is recommended to book in advance, especially during busy seasons, to make sure the room/bed you are looking for is available.
You can make reservation online, or by calling our reception via telephone or Whatsapp. Reception works 24/7.
Tel: + 995 32 2020399
Whatsapp: +995 577 313116
You are required to provide a credit card to guarantee your reservation.
Only exception applies to bookings made over the phone or in person on the day of/or one day prior to arrival. However, availability of the preferred room/bed is not guaranteed.
The credit card provided is not charged at the moment of booking. You can pay the accommodation fee upon arrival by cash or credit/debit card.
*Special policy applies to advance purchase rate plan, which by definition implies full pre-payment. In this case reservation cannot be amended.
We understand that plans can change and you might have to cancel your booking.
If the reservation is not made with the advance purchase non-refundable discount, it can be cancelled free of charge 48 hours prior to arrival. After that penalty will apply.
*Advance purchase bookings are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or modified.
You can only book to stay with us at Fabrika for up to 30 days at any one time. After this, you won’t be allowed to stay for 21 days, after which you can then stay for a further 30 days.
To make group reservations contact us at email@example.com or fill out our group booking request form here.
Fabrika is the city center and is reachable by different buses (#20, 28, 59, 91, etc.), mini buses (#50, 135, 184, etc.) and even the subway. Metro Marjanishvili is 10 minutes of walking distance away.
The railway station is very close. If you are traveling lightly and are not too tired, you could even walk. It will take about 30-40 minutes and the streets on the way are absolutely beautiful.
Another option is the subway. Metro station Marjanishvili is just one stop away from the railway station.
There are also buses and minibuses, that will bring you to Marjanishvili square (where the metro station is). From there it only takes up to 5-7 minutes of walking.
There are several options of transport to choose from:
1. Metro – Hostel is well connected to the metro system. You can use the train to travel from Tbilisi Airport to the Central Railway Station, where you can take a metro to get to FABRIKA Hostel. Marjanishvili metro station is where you get off and walk for about 5 minutes to get to the hostel.
2. Bus – Regular buses stop at the bus station in front of the Arrival hall of Tbilisi Airport, Municipality Bus # 37 serves the route -Airport-Tbilisi city center. Working hours – from 07:00 AM to 11:00 PM. It travels via Samgori (where you can change for the metro). Marjanishvili metro station is where you get off and walk for about 5 minutes to get to the hostel.
3. Taxi – you can use a cab to get to the hostel. It usually takes around 25 minutes to get to the city center.
Upon request, we can also provide private transfers.
The easiest way is to take the airport shuttle to Tbilisi. The bus will stop at the Freedom Square. From there you can take the subway to Marjanishvili metro station.
If you want to leave luggage, here are several rules, that you should keep in mind:
– You can leave your luggage with us before check in for free (starting midnight of your check in date).
– After check out you can leave your luggage with us for free as well. However, only until end of the day 00:00.
– Storage for 1 or more extra days comes at an extra cost. (request/inquire about the exact rates at the reception).
– Unpacking or changing in the luggage room is not allowed.
– Access to your luggage will be restricted, unless you want to retrieve it. Make sure you have everything you need beforehand!
– If your luggage is not picked up in time you will be charged for extra time.
We do, and it is free. Towels and bath amenities are complimentary for en suite rooms. For shared room guests, these can be acquired at an extra minor cost; however, there are other amenities that are provided upon demand at an extra cost:
Bath Towels ……… GEL 6.00
Slippers ……… GEL 2.00
Shower Gel ……… GEL 2.00
Shampoo ……… GEL 2.00
Conditioner ……… GEL 2.00
Body Lotion ……… GEL 2.00
Cream Soap ……… GEL 1.00
Shower Cap ……… GEL 1.00
Sewing Kit ……… GEL 1.00
Vanity Kit ……… GEL 2.00
Shaving Kit………. GEL 4.00
Dental Kit ……….. Gel 4.00
Laundry (self-service)…. GEL 9.90
*Rates include all taxes
We have highly experienced and knowledgeable in-house guides who offer tailored city tours for our guests and their friends. They follow Tbilisi’s off the beaten track and know the hidden gems inside out. For detailed information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp +995 577 322221
We work every day, depending on the customer requirements, but it’s always best to check with our guides. Contact them at email@example.com or via WhatsApp +995 577 322221
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which takes effect from May 25, 2018 we require our guests to fill out the Right To Consent form at registration. Thereafter, you’ll be receiving our monthly newsletters and special offers via email.
By providing your details you agree to be contacted by us. We will collect your name, last name, and email for marketing purposes. The data will be treated with respect. You may withdraw any time from receiving email communications from Fabrika Hostel.
We work with Mailchimp to set up newspapers while our satisfaction surveys are being sent out via Revinate Marketing.
If you wish to stop receiving communications from us at any time, you will be able to do so by getting in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the unsubscribe link in our emails.
Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.
Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.